Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Colourpop & Gerard Cosmetics :)

Hi Everybody!

I've been purchasing makeup left and right the past few weeks. Basically since I've been done working. It's a real issue. I honestly have bags and bags of unopened, unused brand new makeup that is waiting for me to play with. The only problem with not working is that I'm not doing my makeup on a daily basis anymore, so it's taking me longer and longer to break into the new stuff that I have. Also, I'm trying to film some videos to start a YouTube channel while I'm off work, so I want to do some 'First Impressions' and 'Haul' style videos. So I'm waiting to open a lot of stuff because of that. 

In any event, the following are a couple of things I purchased online and have gotten in the mail in the past couple of weeks. 

The first one is the Colourpop 'Where The Light Is' quad of shadows in collaboration with Kathleen Lights. I bought this the night it launched because I didn't want to risk it being sold out; I've been burned before on limited edition products and I wanted to make sure I got this. 

Basically there are 4 single shadows that Kathleen herself had a hand in creating. They are all one of a kind; there is nothing else in the Colourpop Super Shock line of shadows like them. From top left, the shades are:
1. Blaze
2. Glow
3. Cornelius
4. Kathleen Lights


They are some of the most pigmented shadows I've ever encountered. They are a cream-to-powder consistency, so I can't de-pot them and put them in a Z Palette because they will dry out and be unusable. They need to stay in their single screw top packages. 

It retails for $20USD on the Colourpop website :)

Next is from Gerard Cosmetics. I bought 3 of their lipsticks when they had a sale on their website (they constantly have sales on their site), and free worldwide shipping. Their lipsticks usually retail for $19USD, but I got these 3 for $29USD. Unreal. I know. The shades I got are:
1. All Dolled Up
2. Tequila Sunrise
3. Fire Engine

I honestly can't really picture myself wearing All Dolled Up because it's a SUPER bright pink, and I don't normally go for those, but I had to have it. Obviously. I have a couple other lipsticks by this company and I wear them fairly often actually. The consistency is very creamy, but they have great lasting power and pigmentation. I'm excited for the day I actually break into these and create a look with them.


That's all for now! I will be sharing more new makeup shortly! (Because it's an obsession and I can't stop)

Thank you!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment